Jan 14, 2012

M.A.S.E.S - Movement Against Sexual Exploitation and Sexism: We Want ebay.in to remove the Gender Discriminating Promo on their website


Remove the Gender Discriminating Promo on your Website
Greetings,
Friends,

I just created a petition: ebay.in: Remove the Gender Discriminating Promo on your Website, because I care deeply about this very important issue.

I'm trying to collect 100 signatures, and I could really use your help.

To read more about what I'm trying to do and to sign my petition, pl check the link http://www.change.org/petitions/mases-movement-against-sexual-exploitation-and-sexism-we-want-ebayin-to-remove-the-gender-discriminating-promo-on-their-website
. It'll just take a minute!

Once you're done, please ask your friends to sign the petition as well. Grassroots movements succeed because people like you are willing to spread the word!

Kotravai

----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment